Experienced Health Care Attorneys
Representing Health Care Providers Nationwide
With the multitude of state and federal laws and regulations governing the health care industry today, being a health care provider or operating a medical facility or hospital is more challenging than ever before.
At Allen & McCain, P.C., our experienced lawyers strive to meet our clients’ needs, so they can focus on what matters most: Patient Care
Our team of attorneys has over 150 years of combined experience representing health care providers, including physicians, nurses, dentists, surgeons, psychologists and other medical professionals with varying legal needs, including:
- Medical malpractice defense
- Representation for health care professionals
- Health care licensing
- Staff credentials and privileging
- Peer review matters
- Investigations of adverse outcomes
- Health care provider contracts
- Physician restrictive covenant agreements
- Physician disciplinary actions
- Hospital representation
- Hospital acquisition of physician practices
- Hospital/medical clinic premises liability
- Drafting employment/non-compete agreements
- Physician recruitment
- Medical entity formation
- Buying and selling medical practices
- Health care provider insurance issues
- Medicare and Medicaid sanctions
- Managed care contracts
- Drug diversion investigation defense
- Sexual boundary violation defense
- Failure to meet standard of care
We are one a few firms in the Southeast that focuses exclusively on health care law, and our lawyers understand the laws and regulations that govern the health care industry. We also employ legal nurse consultants and frequently consult with leading medical experts to ensure we leave no stone unturned for any of our clients.
As a boutique law firm, we are able to provide clients with personal service and affordability not found at larger law firms.
Contact Allen & McCain, P.C.
At Allen & McCain, P.C., we strive to meet all of your legal needs in a first-rate, cost-effective manner. To discuss your legal concerns with one of our knowledgeable attorneys contact us online or call 404-874-1700 or 888-874-2002.